Tax Form Information
Because the IRS and the Illinois Department of Revenue encourage electronic filing, and are no longer sending paper forms to the Library, we will not offer tax forms beginning in 2016. We are happy to help you find the forms you need on the IRS website, https://www.irs.gov/
or the Illinois Department of Revenue website, http://www.revenue.state.il.us/TaxForms/
If you do not have access to a computer or printer, the Library has both available. Printing of black and white forms is available for $0.25/page.
- Welcome to Eureka Public Library District
- Find a Book & Manage Your Account
- Children's Library
- Children's Library Program Calendar
- Adult Program Calendar
- New Adult & Teen Items--fiction, nonfiction, movies and more!
- Monthly Newsletter
- eBook Device Instructions for ADML
- Home Delivery
- Contact Information
- EPLD Library Board
- Friends of the Library
- Sign up to Receive Text Message Reminders- Shoutbomb
- Research Information -College and Financial Aid
- Free Driver Permit Practice Tests
- Eureka Pumpkin Festival Images
- More free learning opportunities
- Tax Form Information
- We welcome your gifts!
- Photo Release Policy