If you are not sure whether you are eligible to be an Eureka Public Library District patron, simply check your property tax or voter registration documents. If your document includes the library in your district, then you are eligible.
If you find you are not eligible and you would like to be an EPLD patron, you may pay a fee, good for one year. This fee is set by Illinois State Public Library Law, and is adjusted every year according to property taxes collected. The fee covers you and your immediate family. Please contact the Library for more information.
District 140 Library Cards
In September 2017, Eureka Public Library District and School District 140 (Congerville, Goodfield, Eureka) entered into a year-long intergovernmental agreement. EPLD will provide all students and employees of District 140 an EPLD library card, in exchange for specific services the school district is providing for the Library, including snow removal and use of the school facilities for library functions. District 140 cards expire August 30, 2018. Call the Library at 309.467.2922 for more information!
- Welcome to Eureka Public Library District
- Find a Book & Manage Your Account
- Children's Library
- Children's Library Program Calendar
- Adult Program Calendar
- New Adult & Teen Items--fiction, nonfiction, movies and more!
- Monthly Newsletter
- eBook Device Instructions for ADML
- Genealogy & Local History Resources
- Home Delivery
- Contact Information
- EPLD Library Board
- Friends of the Library
- Sign up to Receive Text Message Reminders- Shoutbomb
- Research Information -College and Financial Aid
- Free Driver Permit Practice Tests
- Eureka Pumpkin Festival Images
- More free learning opportunities
- Tax Form Information
- We welcome your gifts!
- Photo Release Policy