Get A Temporary Library Card
During our temporary closure due to COVID-19, you can apply for a temporary library card to access online resources.
If you reside or own property within Olio or Cruger townships but do not have a library card, the library is accepting email applications for temporary cards.
- Please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- full name
- phone number
- picture of your driver’s license. If your driver’s license does not have your current address, we request an additional photo of a piece of mail or other document showing your current address
- Your library card and PIN will be issued to you via email within 24 hours.
- Once the library resumes full services, temporary card holders will be asked to visit the library and complete an application in person to receive a physical card.
- All CUSD 140 students and staff are eligible for a student library card. Please email email@example.com: the student's address, school, grade, and teacher.